Exodus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to <Exodus> Blackrock US

Go down

Welcome to <Exodus> Blackrock US Empty Welcome to <Exodus> Blackrock US

Post by Admin Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:25 pm

This is the official guild webpage for <Exodus> Blackrock US. Hey! Karugen GM of <Exodus> here. If your reading this than you've probably decided to join us and I probably speak for everyone when I say welcome to the guild! We have a great, fun atmosphere that almost everyone enjoys. On this forum you will find everything you need to know about the guild including loot rules, BiS lists, and other helpful information that will make your life easier throughout your time in our guild. Our motto and the point of this guild is "equality". We believe that everyone in the guild should be treated equally and have the same rights so core raiders are on the same standing as officers so that their is know major favoritism or factions/rifts between the two. We also have a zero tolerance policy for drama because it is not needed and unwanted so don't create it. If you ever have a question/discprepancy feel free to talk to myself or any of the other officers. Again, welcome to the guild, you made the right choice by joining us. See you soon!

Admin
Admin

https://wowexodus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down