Exodus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Method on Class Stacking

2 posters

Go down

Method on Class Stacking Empty Method on Class Stacking

Post by icebergslim Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:04 pm

Full Interview: http://manaflask.com/en/articles/the-king-stay-the-king-a-post-blackrock-foundry-interview-with-method

Obviously boomkins and were the OP class in this tier, were there any other strong speccs and which were the absolute worst ones?

Sparkuggz: I´d say melee suffered hard this tier compared to previous ones. Mage/Warlock/Moonkin were all super strong on nearly all fights and hunters were surprisingly better than expected. Class wise I'd say enhancement shaman and elemental shaman just didn't find any use in this tier at all. Every other class nearly has a niche where they are the best at (shadow priest on demand burst, warrior execute burst etc.), where shaman just feels like a class you bring to clear trash faster aka. sustained AoE. That being said, for the normal raiding guild I don't see class stacking being needed as much as people think. Most fights can be done with any setup, with a few fights requiring a certain amount of classes, but when it's cutting edge you obviously aim to play with the best setup possible.

Quyncy: I really have to disagree with what most people are saying about balance druids. We had our raidcomp for Blackhand already planned before even entering the instance on heroic difficulty. We knew Balance druid are "ok" on most fights and "good" on Blackhand. Starfall is in my opinion completely overrated, it provides constant aoe dmg but no burst aoe so it is not really overpowered in most cases (hi cataclysm/bladestorm!). Just because we played with 4 balance druids on Blackhand doesn't mean any other class couldn't have done it. The best specs in my opinion were : Demo WL/Mage(fire+arcane)/Hunter/Balance druid. What was problematic with this raid tier was that melees were, except for Rogues (survivability) and Warriors (sick execute damage) kind of useless, the bosses weren't melee friendly at all. That is why I, for example, had to play balance druid again.

icebergslim

Back to top Go down

Method on Class Stacking Empty Re: Method on Class Stacking

Post by icebergslim Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:04 pm

"shadow priest on demand burst". Someone tell me how do I on-demand burst as an spriest.

icebergslim

Back to top Go down

Post by Elleragu Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:53 pm

I will be sure to call on you when we are bursting down primal elementalists. Be ready! Smile

Elleragu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum